Clear Prop 1/72 OV-1 A/JOV-1A Mohawk CP72016
This kit is designed for advanced modellers and includes eight sprues, one of which is clear, 2 sets of photoetched parts and 2 decal sheets.
Markings are provided for five different schemes:
- Grumman JOV-1A Mohawk, s/n 60-3736, 225th Aviation Company, “Phantom Hawks”, flown by Capt. Mike Langer, Vietnam, December 1964.
- Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 59-2617, 23rd Special Warfare Aviation Detachment, Vietnam, 1963.
- Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 63-13129, 73rd Aviation Company, Vietnam, 1966.
- Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 63-13129, 73rd Aviation Company, Vietnam, 1967.
- Grumman OV-1A Mohawk, s/n 63-13125, 73rd Aviation Company (AS), An Xugen Province, flown by Lt. Johnson, Vietnam, September 1964.
plastic parts – 195
photoetched parts – 130
Ships direct from the manufacturer in Ukraine.
Delivery will normally take 3-4 weeks.
Hobby Link International is based in New Jersey and Canada.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Either you get the product or your money back, simple as that!